On Trend Wedding Balloon Decor Course hosted by GO International:
Price per Delegate – £125 + vat
Wedding Balloon Decor Course hosted by GO International on 27th July 2021
This course is taking place in the stunning barns of Knebworth House, a popular luxury wedding venue on the outskirts of Hertfordshire. Perfect for balloon decorators looking to learn new wedding décor skills or increase their confidence with organics and make their debut in the wedding market.
During the course you will learn how to:
• Create a stunning organic half arch from initial frame construction, arch creation using organic balloon principals to adding those perfect floral finishing touches.
• Create stunning, elegant, sellable table designs with the beautiful perfectly clear aqua balloons
• Work with large balloons, and ensure they are fit for a wedding venue using tassels, lights, vinyl and foliage
• Create beautiful centrepieces with tulle and how to dress with florals including helpful ideas on how to tailor these for a variety of clients budgets
You will also learn:
• A multitude of industry specific hints, tips and techniques
• Principles and Elements of Design
• Job Costing and how to ensure you price for profit!
Benefits of this course:
• Fantastic opportunity to construct various balloon designs and capture portfolio images in the stunning wedding barns at Knebworth House for your website and social media advertising.
• A mixture of hands-on training and instructor demonstrations
• Gain confidence in pricing your designs and ensuring your business is profitable
• Gain confidence using a variety of different balloons on how to inflate, use and create beautiful balloon displays.
• Network with other balloonies and wedding businesses and create business relationships.
• Free all-day refreshments and lunch included
• Free parking at the venue
• Easy access via taxi (10 minutes) from Knebworth or Stevenage Train Station with fast trains to and from London King’s Cross (approx. 25 mins train dependant)
COVID-19 Safety & Guidance
We will ask each delegate to comply with any government guidelines with regards to face masks, social distancing and venue health and safety guidelines.
Class numbers and the layout of the class will be adjusted to make allowances for social distancing, hand sanitisers will be readily available.
For queries with regards to this course please contact email@example.com
GO International Cancellations and Amendments Policy.
All requests for cancellations and/or transfers must be received in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org
Cancellations will become effective on the date of written confirmation being received. The appropriate cancellation charge will apply based on the cost of your booking (excluding any card processing fees and/or booking fees previously applied), as shown below.
Calendar days notice before the start date of the event Refund applicable
15 calendar days or more 50% refund of basic attendance fee or a full credit to be used against a future training course.
Between 1 and 14 calendar days (inclusive) No refund will be given
Failure to attend/On the day cancellation No refund will be given
In the event the course needs to be cancelled by GO International due to government restrictions you will be able to transfer your booking to another date for the same course. In the event there is no suitable alternative course availability, you will be offered a full refund.
Hosted by: GO International – Balloon & Party Wholesaler
Paula Ardron-Gemmell – Pink Tree Parties
Liz Milligan – Executive Events & Balloons
Claire Carney – Claire Carney Floral & Balloon Designs
Sharon O’Bryan – Luxury Bows & Roses
Location: Knebworth Barns Conference and Banqueting Centre
Old Knebworth Ln,
Knebworth SG3 6PY
Date & Time: Tuesday 27th July 0900-1600hrs
Course Fee: £150.00 (£125.00 plus V.A.T)