NABAS Level 1 Balloon & Business Basics:
Essential for anyone starting a balloon business – it not only explains all about different balloons, inflation and equipment but also the way to price jobs for profit and market your business to generate customers:
Some of the topics covered include:
– Explanation of different gases and equipment
– Safety and handling
– Principles and Elements of Design
– Marketing and Promotional advice
– Pricing for Profit and Job Costing
– Correct inflation of various types of balloons, sealing and tying, arranging into displays, arches and garlands
– Calculations of helium capacity used in balloons
– The science behind balloons and gases
– Effects of temperature and altitude on balloons
– Manufacturers and wholesalers
– History of NABAS and it’s place in the Balloon Industry
– Codes of Conduct
– Understanding business, overheads, expenses and insurances
– Pricing for profit and job costing
Plus much more including tips and techniques to help you troubleshoot and kick-start your business with confidence.
Also upon completion of the Level 1 course you not only get an industry recognised qualification and certificate, but also 10% off your first year membership to NABAS – The Balloon Association – which includes the most comprehensive liability insurance in the industry, access to a members-only business support, webinars and forms, quarterly trade magazine, access to our closed Facebook group and lots of other benefits – please see www.nabas.co.uk
As part of the course you’ll also get me as your point of contact for any questions you may have in the future – I’m always here to support and help you with your journey.
Just £250 per Delegate (£208.33 + VAT)
Please note under current restrictions we are unable to provide refreshments or lunch, so please bring your own.