Grabo Seasonal Balloon Stacks, Clear Globes and Aqua Balloons hosted by GO International:
Price per Delegate – £125 + vat
Grabo Training Day hosted by GO International on 29th September 2021
This course is taking place in the stunning barns of Knebworth House, a popular luxury wedding venue on the outskirts of Hertfordshire.
A Grabo Training Day which introduces you to:
• A selection of fabulous seasonal balloon stacks/marquees using various bases
• Viable alternatives to deco bubble balloons to give to the ability to sell long-lasting personalised clear balloons throughout the shortages
• Ideas for sellable, high profit Halloween, Christmas and New Year desings
• Upselling and adding value to your designs
You will also learn:
• A multitude of industry specific hints, tips and techniques
• Bead Aqua Balloons from Takarakosan
• Job Costing and how to ensure you price for profit!
Benefits of this course:
• Superb portfolio pieces to start selling straight away
• Be amongst the first to see the new Grabo transparent globes and how to use and seal
• Gain confidence in pricing your designs and ensuring your business is profitable
• Gain confidence using a variety of different balloons on how to inflate, use and create beautiful balloon displays.
• Network with other balloonies and wedding businesses and create business relationships.
• Free all-day refreshments and lunch included
• Free parking at the venue
• Easy access via taxi (10 minutes) from Knebworth or Stevenage Train Station with fast trains to and from London King’s Cross (approx. 25 mins train dependant)
COVID-19 Safety & Guidance
We will ask each delegate to comply with any government guidelines with regards to face masks, social distancing and venue health and safety guidelines.
Class numbers and the layout of the class will be adjusted to make allowances for social distancing, hand sanitisers will be readily available.
For queries with regards to this course please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
GO International Cancellations and Amendments Policy.
All requests for cancellations and/or transfers must be received in writing to email@example.com
Cancellations will become effective on the date of written confirmation being received. The appropriate cancellation charge will apply based on the cost of your booking (excluding any card processing fees and/or booking fees previously applied), as shown below.
Calendar days notice before the start date of the event Refund applicable
15 calendar days or more 50% refund of basic attendance fee or a full credit to be used against a future training course.
Between 1 and 14 calendar days (inclusive) No refund will be given
Failure to attend/On the day cancellation No refund will be given
In the event the course needs to be cancelled by GO International due to government restrictions you will be able to transfer your booking to another date for the same course. In the event there is no suitable alternative course availability, you will be offered a full refund.
Hosted by: GO International – Balloon & Party Wholesaler
Instructor : Paula Ardron-Gemmell – Pink Tree Parties / Grabo UK Decorator
Location: Knebworth Barns Conference and Banqueting Centre
Old Knebworth Ln,
Knebworth SG3 6PY
Date & Time: Wednesday 29th September 0900-1600hrs
Course Fee: £150.00 (£125.00 plus V.A.T) includes lunch, refreshments and course notes